Our Promise to You
- We will never give, sell, rent, or lend your information to anyone.
- We will never spam you.
- We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
- As part of GDPR compliance, you can now
- Opt-out of all marketing communication at any time from us at magnagrowth.com
- You may request all the data points we have on you without undue delay.
- Ask us to delete all information we have on you.
How we treat your information
We will never give, sell, rent, or lend your information to anyone.
We respect your privacy and your trust. We’ll never give, sell, rent, or lend your information to anyone without your express permission.
We will never spam you.
We do send updates about your account, regular correspondence between you and your account strategist, blog postings, news about Magna Growth, and newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
When signing up for our services, we require that you sign up for a month-to-month billing pattern that automatically deducts payments from your payment method. We will encrypt your payment information, and we will not be able to go in and charge more than you’ve specified without your consent.
Any of the information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out the form on our site and ask you questions about your business and make the appropriate decisions when creating strategies in regards to your marketing efforts.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you’ll need to enter your: name, email address, phone number, or credit card information.
Personal: name, email addresses, phone numbers.
Transactions: Bills and payments.
How do we protect your information?
We implement an SSL (secure socket layer) that protects your payment information.
Yes, but unfortunately, not chocolate chip. Cookies, sometimes known as pixels, are small files that a site transfers to your computer that can recognize your browser and remember certain information.
You can always delete or opt-out of this cookie/pixel experience by clearing your browser cookies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with COPPA requirements (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of Service
Please visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and services.
Click on “terms” on the sign-up form.
Changes to our Privacy
P.O. Box 161
Dudley, Massachusetts 01571
Magna Growth is a subsidiary of Prominent Future Corporation, a registered corporation in Massachusetts, USA.